Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Review: MuscleMeds Hexaghen

With all these products that help promote HGH production on the market it is hard to distinguish the best from the rest. I recently took MuscleMeds Hexaghen to see if this product would make a noticeable difference or if it was just another product on the shelf.

One of the things that interested me about the Hexaghen was that it is a sublingual, so it absorbs into the bloodstream from the mouth and it doesn't have a chance to be degraded by the stomach acids. I started to take it as it suggests; two tablets before bed for two weeks followed by a one week break. At first it didn't seem all that effective, other than increased dreams and a better sleep. It wasn't until I began on the product after the one week break that I really noticed the changes.

I felt that I would recover faster the next day from training as well as an increased fat loss around my mid-section. Also when I would wake up and I had tremendous energy. Hexaghen definitely will make you feel better and it provides what most people are looking for: muscle gains with simultaneous fat loss.

To read more about Hexaghen or make a purchase, please visit our website at www.advantagesupplements.com.

Until Next Time,
Edgar

No comments: