Friday, January 15, 2010

Review: Piracetam by CTD Labs

I have been using Piracetam since December 21, 2009. I bought it to help improve difficulties I have with focus. The effects of this Piracetam are subtle compared with other pharmaceutical drugs, but extremely potent when compared with common over the counter supplements that I have used for other reasons; calcium, ginkgo, or 5 htp are examples. I felt effects from Piracetam from day one. I was somewhat discouraged to find that these effects did not last on the next few days. I have read however, that this is normal with Piracetam. It gives effects with the first use, then gives a lesser effect for a few days. Eventually, with daily use, the effects start to become more intense.

I take around 900mg per dose. Piracetam changes my consciousness in a way that is very stimulating and pleasant. I have read inconsistent information that taking choline can help it work better. I have not done this, but I try to consume a lot of turkey because it has choline. I currently take around 2700mg or 3600mg, daily, in 2 or 3 doses throughout the day. I took ~2700 mg at once, before bed a few days ago. The effects were very intense, and were the strongest I have felt so far. I felt very energetic, and the music playing in my head was very deep and clear. I have read that a lower dose is sufficient after a few weeks of use, and that a higher dose is good the first few weeks, to build up the drug's effectiveness, and concentration in the brain. I have decided not to take 2700mg at once every time is that I have not found any information on whether a tolerance to this drug will build up with daily use. I do not want to build a tolerance to Piracetam.

I feel wonderfully normal when taking this drug. I can read a bit better in a noisy environment. I can concentrate on my work. I can pay attention to someone speaking while having other internal thoughts in my mind. I can remember things that have slipped my mind, and have them resurface quickly. These are all things that I have not been able to do very well in past years because of my use of recreational drugs. I was singing a song and could improvise the words much more easily than normal.My physical coordination has increased a little bit as well. I have always been uncoordinated, so this effect is quite noticeable. The drug is without a doubt have a positive impact on by cognitive skills. The mind feels smooth and agile - a well oiled machine, so to speak. I am happy with this product.

To read more about Piracetam or make a purchase, please visit our website at www.advantagesupplements.com.

Until Next Time,
Jerry

No comments: